Guidedwave is proud to endorse the UltraWave LRT system offered by Olympus. The UltraWave LRT guided wave technology uses low-frequency guided waves to inspect hundreds of feet of pipe from a single location. The system is capable of detecting any change in wall thickness and providing information regarding the circumferential extent via focusing. The system consists of a collar that is placed on the pipe temporarily, a pulser/receiver unit, and software. The system is capable of inspecting pipes that are buried or coated. To view a product demo video please click here.
- Small collar: low-profile, less length, lightweight
- Improved sensor reliability through stainless steel wear plate design
- Robust sensor design, few parts
- Flexible collar design (transportation, assembly)
- More axisymmetric loading due to improved module density in collars
- Broad frequency range
- More consistent coupling due to low profile
- Improved database management through tree control
- Rapid comprehensive data collection routine
- Improved display technology for initial analysis, F-Scan Colormap
- Multiple advanced display technologies for collected data
- Advanced synthetic focusing algorithms and active focusing
- Efficient report generation through tree control
For more information on the UltraWave LRT system, please visit Olympus’ product page here.